Code of Conduct-Online Zoom class/lesson/Sessions
● No obscene, racist or derogatory language or imagery will be allowed by any student, parent, guardian, members while participating in Online shala/classes
● The student will be on time for the class
● Turn on your device camera, this allows your teacher to see you and know you are following along with them
● Mute/Unmute your microphone as instructed by teacher
● Limit background noise
● Student will not engage in chat feature unless invited to do so by teacher
● Some meetings may be recorded for archival and promotional purposes, and these recordings of meetings will be utilized by Miboli Marathi Shala.