● Many independent school districts award Marathi credits under WorldSpeak languages.
● Students should contact their school counselor for more information.
● Many ISD’s (Independent School districts) are now using the STAMP 4S and WorldSpeak Avant assessments as their vendor for foreign language Credit by Exam acceleration testing. Avant Credit by Exam testing provides ISD (Independent School district) the opportunity to accelerate learners in more foreign languages. Both assessments are computer adaptive and assess the proficiency level of the learner in the tested language. Avant assessments allow the ISD (Independent School district) to award up to four years of foreign language credit based on the proficiency demonstrated by the learner. For details visit https://avantassessment.com/worldspeak
● Sample Test: https://avantassessment.com/sample-tests
Select Marathi language under A 2-SKILL LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST
● For user guide visit https://avantassessment.com/guides (under STAMP WS / WorldSpeak)
You can find technology guide, Headset guide, writing input guide, proctoring guide, Rubric guide
● Student guide to improve language proficiency https://avantassessment.com/stamp-power-up-guide/
● Global Seal of Biliteracy Students can also apply for the Global seal of Biliteracy. For details visit https://theglobalseal.com/